Do you want to know how to boot into recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy A52 5G? With the help of this tutorial, you will learn how to enable recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy A52 5G? Recovery mode is useful to factory reset, reboot to bootloader, apply update from ADB, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, and other settings. Use volume up & down key to select the options and press the power button to apply it on your Android devices.
How Do I Put my Samsung Galaxy A52 5G in Recovery Mode
Apply the below-given methods to enter into recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Step 1: Connect the Type C cable from the computer to your device.
Step 2: Click the d hold Volume down and power key for a few seconds to switch off the phone.
Step 3: Click and hold the Volume up and power button for a few moments.
Step 4: When the Samsung logo appears remove all keys.
Step 5: Use the Volume button to scroll down and the power button to confirm it.
Step 1: Press the Volume down and power button for a few moments.
Step 2: Hold the Volume up and power key for a few seconds.
Step 3: When the Samsung logo appears release both buttons.
Step 4: When recovery mode is displayed on the screen, the use volume button buttons roll up and down the power key confirm.
Check Also: How to Clear All Apps in Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Recovery Mode Settings
- Reboot system now: This option will reboot your device’s system and close the running application this option will delete any data.
- Reboot to Bootloader: This option flashes your device’s firmware.
- Apply update from ADB: Connect your device to the computer via USB cable. Flash OTA update. zip file using ADB sideload <filename>.
- Apply update from SD Card: This option allows you to place an updated package file on your device’s storage from the SD card.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset: This option performs a factory or hard reset to clear your device’s data. And returns to the factory version.
- Wipe cache Partition: Option deletes the cache and can soften the phone’s memory.
- Mount/System: With the help of a computer you can mount system partition and modify anything on your phone.
- View recovery logs: Log checkup can be viewed using this option.
- Run graphics test: Can test GPU (Graphics Processing units) using this option. Be careful with this use.
- Power Off: Option can be used if your phone hangs, screen or no button works, and exits recovery mode.
Did you use recovery mode on your device? Would you like to know about the other features of the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G? Please comment on the comment box.