Here’s how to turn on do not disturb mode in Samsung Galaxy A52 5G? Do not disturb mode mutes all calls, alerts, and notifications on your Samsung A52 5G/A42 5G/A72 5G/A32. When you go to settings and click do not disturb you get the option to customize it. Like which message, call notification you want to keep in do not disturb mode. You also have the option of how long you want to use this feature. Most people use this feature in prayer, at bedtime, in meetings.
You know what is do not disturb mode is, What is its use but do not know how to use it. Don’t worry. You will enjoy using this feature after reading this post in its entirety. If you want to get the full knowledge of this feature, stay tuned till the end.
How to Enable Do Not Disturb Mode in Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Step 1: Pull down the Notification board and press on Settings.
Step 2: Click on the Notifications.
Step 3: Toggle on the slider of the do not disturb option.
If you click on do not disturb then the following five options will appear.
(1) Turn on now: You can turn on do not disturb mode by clicking on turn on.
(2) Turn on as scheduled: By clicking on this option, you can set start time, end time, and days.
(3) Duration: By clicking on this option you can decide how long the do not disturb mode should exist.
(4) Hide notifications: By clicking this option you can disable or turn off the particular notification you want, for example, Hide full-screen notifications, hide app icon badges, hide from a notification list, hide pop-up notifications, hide the status bar icon.
(5) Allow exceptions: By clicking on this option you can set the notifications and messages you want to receive.
How to Turn Off Do Not Disturb Mode in Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Step 1: Go to the app tray and click on Settings.
Step 2: Press on Notification.
Step 3: Toggle off the slider of the do not disturb option.
How to Enable or Disable Do Not Disturb Mode Using Notification Panel
Step 1: first of all go to the Notification Panel.
Step 2: Find the Do not disturb option and enable or disable it.
Did you enable or disable the do not disturb option in your phone using this tutorial? Please comment on the comment box.